Hyaluronic acid is naturally found in the skin, connective tissue, cartilage, backbones and the synovial fluid around the joints. It is used to retain water within the second layer of the dermis helping it to stay supple and soft, as well as reducing inflammation on the skin’s surface.
The body’s own supply of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) declines as we progress through life, especially over the age of 50, increasing the need to get it from outside sources. However it can be used at any age by both women and men. Ideal for less ‘plump’, dry or wrinkle-prone skin, skin prone to acne and those exposed to the damage to skin from ‘modern living’.
Both in vitro and in vivo tests have confirmed the stability of extra low weight HA once when exposed to digestive enzymes once ingested. The extra low molecular weight of this HA promotes superior bioavailability and distribution to body tissues.
- Wild Nutrition’s extra low molecular weight HA has been clinically proven to be exceptionally bio-available & reach the skin’s surface
- by using a low molecular weight, it can also help regenerate the body’s own supply of HA
- lotions & creams have a limited depth of action. HA moisturise & nourishes from deep within
The link between Hyaluronic acid and Collagen
Hyaluronic acid is an essential component of the skin because of its ability to promote collagen. Collagen firms the skin while hyaluronic acid nourishes and hydrates the collagen.
- Extra low weight for optimum absorption to the skin layer
- A decline in hyaluronic levels may accelerate the ageing process
- Support young and mature skin and tissue
- Support movement and physical structure
- For those exposed to a lifestyle that damages skin and tissue
- Vegetarian and vegan source
Ingredients: Hyaluronic Acid and yeast protein; Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell).
Free from: Excipients, wheat, soya, gluten containing ingredients, artificial colours, added sugars, flavourings & preservatives. Contains no live yeast at time of manufacture. Suitable for vegans.