Tisserand Aromatherapy- Pure Essential Oils
Tisserand are experts in sourcing 100% natural, pure essential oils. The company’s aim is to help improve everyone’s health, wellbeing and lifestyles through the art of aromatherapy.
What is aromatherapy?
Aromatherapy is a holistic therapy that harnesses the natural fragrances of the essential oils in aromatic plants to help enhance and balance your mind, body and overall wellbeing.
As modern lives are increasingly stressful, living a natural and healthy lifestyle has never been more popular. Aromatherapy is a simple and easy to use therapy to help improve and balance you both emotionally and physically, while helping you to be mindful and reconnect with yourself.
The beauty of aromatherapy is that you can experience its benefits anywhere; whether at home, work or while travelling. Physically, essential oils can help ease muscular aches, improve circulation and help clear sinus congestion. Understanding the different properties of essential oils you can create simple blends for inhalations, massage oils, bath oils or vaporisation and enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy.
Tisserand carry a wide range of essential oils, blending oils and body & massage oils.
Some ways to use Essential Oils
- In a diffuser
- In an oil burner
- Make a massage or body oil
- Add a few drops to your bath!
Types of Essential Oil
All Tisserand oils are 100% pure organic, wild crafted or ethically harvested. What this means….
- They only use the Soil Association Organic accreditation on products when the ingredients are 100% organic.
- Certified organic oils are produced from plants that are grown without the use of man-made fertilisers, herbicides or pesticides.
- Wild crafted oils are made from plants that are not cultivated, but are gathered from their wild habitat.
- An ethically harvested essential oil is made from a herb, shrub or tree that is consciously cultivated in its natural environment to ensure the species grows in abundance and is not depleted.