Wild Nutrition KSM-66 Ashwagandha Plus provides 500mg of organic ashwagandha root with Food-Grown® Magnesium to support the body through challenging times. Ashwagandha is an exceptional Indian herb which is traditionally used to support the body’s resilience to physiological and psychological demand.
- Support for ‘busy’ people
- For increasing resistance to ‘burn out’
- For those who find it hard to ‘unwind’ from life
- Suitable for teens and men and women at all life stages
- Organic source
KSM-66 Ashwagandha provides exceptional quality, organically certified ashwaghandha without the use of solvents or alcohol during the extraction process. Over 11 double -blind, placebo controlled studies have been conducted on KSM-66 and these include:
KSM-66 Ashwagandha for Stress & Mood
- helps reduce stress
- helps promote a healthy stress response to everyday stress, workload & fatigue
- promotes relaxation without drowsiness
- helps improve the quality of sleep
KSM-66 Ashwagandha for Sexual Health
- helps to support a healthy response to common conditions associated with menopause
- helps diminish symptoms of PMS in women
- promotes sexual desire & vitality in men
- helps the body maintain healthy levels of fresh testosterone in men
KSM -66 Ashwagandha for Sports Function
- helps boost stamina & sports performance
- helps maintain balanced energy levels for physical performance & endurance
- helps increase muscle size & strength and enhance muscle tone in men
- KSM-66 Ashwagandha for sexual function (both male & female)
KSM-66 Ashwagandha for Weight Management & Eating Behaviour
- helps maintain normal weight by reducing stress induced over-eating
- helps control stress-related food cravings
- support healthy weight maintenance
KSM-66 for memory and cognition
- helps improve learning performance & concentration
- maintain mental alertness when experiencing fatigue or drowsiness
- helps promote mental clarity, concentration & alertness
- helps enhance mental focus & sharpness
What does KSM-66 stand for?
“KSM” connotes the name of the geographical region in Rajasthan, India where the organic farms of ashwagandha are located. This is the place where best quality ashwagandha roots are grown & cultivated, and is rich in phyto-actives. “66” connotes the number of attempts it took in developing this ingredient to its final shape today, in a time-span of 12 years of research and development.
- 2 capsules per day with or without food.
- Can be increased as required.
Wild Nutrition use Ashwagandha in a wide number of other products in their catalogue which might be of interest to you: