If you’ve been feeling more tired than usual, follow a vegetarian diet, or are pregnant / breastfeeding, a boost of liquid iron could be just what you need. This Floradix Liquid Iron and Vitamin Formula provides an easy solution.
A quick 10ml sip twice a day fills your body with high-quality iron, as well as vitamins B2, B6, B12 and C.
What are the benefits of iron and vitamins in this Floradix Iron Supplement?
- Feeling tired and fatigued? Floradix Liquid Iron Formula contains iron (in the form of iron gluconate), vitamins B2, B6, and B12, which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and to normal energy yielding metabolism.
- Iron also contributes to normal red blood cell and haemoglobin formation, which is supported by vitamin B6 and vitamin B12.
- Floradix also contains vitamin C, which increases iron absorption.
What are the benefits of Liquid Iron?
- Iron and vitamins in Floradix Liquid Iron are already dissolved in the liquid, so they’re absorbed quicker by the digestive system compared to tablets
- Floradix is easy to take – especially if you don’t like to or can’t swallow pills
- Due to its potency and ease of absorption, Floradix Liquid Iron is particularly suitable for the elderly, women, expectant and lactating mothers, convalescents, people with an active lifestyle and vegetarians
- This Floradix Iron Formula contains several fruit juice concentrates and herbs to make it taste nice
- Floradix contains no preservatives, no alcohol, artificial flavourings or colourings. It’s also lactose free and suitable for vegetarians
If you’re worried you’re not getting enough iron through your diet, why not try this Floradix Liquid Iron Tonic?
- This Floradix Liquid Iron Formula contains iron, vitamins B2, B6, B12 & vitamin C
- It’s particularly beneficial for people with an active lifestyle, expectant and lactating mothers
- Floradix Liquid Iron Formula contains no alcohol, preservatives, colourings or artificial flavourings, & is free from lactose